Graduate Assistant Shine.FM
The purpose of the Graduate Assistant is to work in collaboration with the Program Director, the Director of Business Development, and the Traffic Director to curate the sound and execution of all imaging, business sponsorship, and feature content to achieve optimal listener experience and consistency across all dayparts, schedules and programs in a manner that supports Shine.FM’s mission. The Creative Services Director will manage the logistics of all recording and production to keep everything production-related running smoothly. This position will allow you to utilize your skills on the job, and in the classroom, as you pursue your Master’s degree.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Imaging – Work with the Program Director to produce all imaging pieces and maintain the appropriate rotation and freshness desired.
2. Business Sponsorship – Work with the Director of Business Development, and the Traffic Director, to schedule and produce new business underwriting spots. Assign voiceover work to the appropriate staff member or contracted voice.
3. Features – Work with the Program Director to ensure all monthly features are updated and utilized in a correct rotation.
4. Provide oversight to sports broadcasts, including scheduling student board-ops and updating of sports sponsorship spots.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. A lifestyle in agreement with the ONU Statement of Mission, Faith, and Lifestyle Covenant.
2. Minimum of five years broadcast experience.
3. Highly collaborative, self-starter who can meet deadlines.
4. Ability to pay careful attention to detail and manage several projects concurrently.
5. Knowledge of AudioVault or other broadcast content delivery system.
6. Production skills with Adobe Audition or ProTools and/or live producing skills necessary.
7. Experience with non-profit organization management and mission driven work preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree is required
This person will report to work at our Bourbonnais campus. This position will showcase your skills on the job, as well as in the classroom.