Shine.FM is seeking an Olivet student in their senior year to work as a Traffic Assistant, and eventually transition into the Traffic Director as a Graduate Assistant in May 2019. The Traffic Director/Graduate Assistant is an essential member of the Shine.FM team. The Shine.FM Radio Network Spans 3 markets and 4 radio stations. The Traffic Director will effectively maintain relationships with Sales, Programming and Shine.FM Underwriters. This position will allow you to utilize your skills on the job, and in the classroom, as you pursue your Master’s degree.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Schedule and reconcile traffic logs on all stations
• Work to perfect the scheduling of spots, features, and other elements
• Create Proposals and On Air promotional calendars for potential and current clients
• Monthly billing, including timely and strategic statements and invoices
• Record payments from Impact Partners
• Generate weekly and monthly reports for Business Development Manager and Network Manager
• Manage cloud based job management program (vCreative), assign and oversee spot production
• Train students and professional staff on vCreative
• Write scripts with knowledge of FCC regulations and communicate with supervisor and FCC legal counsel as needed
• Review, dub, and schedule spots
• Manage On-Air Sponsorships
• Manage Sponsorships and Ad Space on Shine.fm Website
• Update the Quarterly FCC Online Public File
• Perform related and special duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. A lifestyle in agreement with the ONU Statement of Mission, Faith, and Lifestyle Covenant.
2. Strong aptitude of Personal Computer including: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Email, Web based software
3. Attention to detail and timeliness
5. Strong analytical skills
6. Communication skills
7. Helpful disposition
Must be a senior graduating in May 2019, with the intent of obtaining your Master’s degree at Olivet.
This position is office work based from Bourbonnais, IL.