The Operations Director for Shine.FM leads budget
oversight, engineering, and business office efforts to achieve the vision of
Shine.FM. The Operations Director
manages operations personnel including interviewing, hiring, and terminations
(in concert with Olivet Nazarene University Human Resources). The Operations Director will also be a
drive-time talent co-host on the Shine.FM network.
1. Manages engineering and business office personnel
2. Authorizes budget expenses
3. Reports on expenses and needs, not budgeted
4. Receives and requests facilities maintenance issues from staff
5. Creates plans for facility improvements
6. Receives department budget worksheets and assimilates annual operating budget
7. Submits budget to Ministry Director for approval
8. Oversees the maintenance of a clear, consistent listening experience for our listeners
9. Maintains the Shine.FM network of stations public files
1. Experienced on-air personality who will take the lead on a drive-time show with a co-host
2. Creating on-demand content associated with drive-time show, such as blog posts, videos, and podcasts.
This position will
supervise staff and students.
& ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. A lifestyle in agreement with the ONU Statement of Mission, Faith, and Lifestyle Covenant.
2. Ability to lead diverse initiatives and manage people towards goals
3. Proficiency in standard office computer software tools (i.e.:Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
4. Radio personality
Primarily office setting; however, there will be some travel
and weekends required. Must be able to
make appearances at events.
Only candidates who submit all required documents will be considered: resume, cover letter, statement of faith, application questions. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.