This is a
leadership position within the organization. The Connections Director is responsible
for creating and maintaining connections with Shine.FM listeners (current and
future) on-site and online, providing supervisory oversight to the student
listener engagement team, Shine concert team, volunteer team, social media team
and video content team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
Outline the details of the position in a list format.
1. Develop, plan and coordinate all listener connection
efforts through on-site community outreach events and concerts.
2. Develop, plan
and coordinate all listener connection efforts through social media working
directly with social media team and video content team.
3. Coordinate a volunteer base of listeners to support station
4. Work to collect new names for the station and university
data base at all community appearances, contests, concerts and events.
5. Observe and assess changing needs and “targets of
opportunity” in the community.
6. Attends staff meetings as required for coordination of
staff and resources.
7. Follows standards of conduct set by Olivet Nazarene
respect for team members, their roles and responsibilities.
9. Increase in number of listeners through community engagement
events, concerts, promotion, and digital content.
10. Find creative
ways to attract more donors to Shine.FM outside of pledge drives.
Events, Concerts and Promotional Products that are fitting for
continued skill development from self-improvements or other training resources.
10. Other duties as
SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
State the required skills requested
from the candidate to most effectively perform in this role.
1. Master of details, calendars, and schedules.
2. Experience in social media strategy, web design/maintenance, and graphic
3. Effective attractive personality.
4. Proficiency in standard office computer software tools (i.e.: word,
excel, outlook, etc.)
5. Web design/maintenance, and graphic
Only candidates who submit all required documents will be considered: resume, cover letter, statement of faith, application questions. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.